Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Two Doubles
Junior King Suite
Junior Suite, Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Suburban Chicago hotel near Allstate Arena
Tucked in a business park, this hotel is 10 miles from the O'Hare International Corridor, six miles from the Woodfield Shopping Mall, and less than 8 miles from the Allstate Arena.
Complimentary shuttle service is available within a five-mile radius of this Doubletree hotel, including the Itasca Park District, where hotel guests have complimentary access to fitness facilities.
Guestrooms at this Doubletree Hotel offer high-speed Internet access. Bathrooms include massaging showerheads and deluxe toiletries such as chamomile and tea tree oil body lotions.
This hotel is eight miles from Allstate Arena and 10 miles from Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
Besides its own indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, DoubleTree by Hilton Wood Dale-Elk Grove provides complimentary shuttle service to the Itasca Park District, about 2 miles southwest of the hotel, where guests can have complimentary use of the park district fitness facility by flashing their hotel keycard.
A business center offers business services, 8 conference rooms, and 3,000 square feet of meeting facilities.
Complimentary self parking in secured lot with in/out privileges.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Microwave in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Year Built 1986
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3,000
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Garden Café - The Garden Café restaurant is on the registration level, fronted by floor-to-ceiling bay windows framed with rich brown drapes. For breakfast there's a buffet with made-to-order omelets and waffles. The restaurant gets lively at lunch, when there's a buffet salad and pasta bar. Diners also may order from the lunch menu, which is the same as dinner, offering American comfort-food dishes such as grilled pork and roasted chicken.
Golfers have plenty of options. About 2 blocks east of the hotel is a golf center that has 46 indoor driving range stalls open fall, winter, and spring. Open year-round are two nine-hole executive golf courses. An 18-hole public course is about 5 miles northwest of the hotel and is open March through November.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Aerobics nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)