Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room - King or 2 Queens
Suburban Chicago resort with golf and spa
Golf and spa
Strategically located on 106 acres in northwest Chicago with its own 18-hole golf course, Eaglewood Resort and Spa is 25 miles from downtown Chicago and 10 miles west of O'Hare International Airport.
Business and leisure
With Frank Lloyd Wright inspired decor, Eaglewood Resort and Spa offers 3 dining options, a golf course, expansive spa, business center, bowling alley, fitness center, and pool.
Polished woods, wired
All 295 guestrooms at Eaglewood Resort and Spa feature polished-wood furnishings, oversized work stations, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Eaglewood Resort and Spa is located 4 miles from Lynfred Winery, 7 miles from Woodfield Shopping Mall, 12 miles from the Morton Arboretum and 25 miles from downtown Chicago.
The 106-acre suburban Chicago resort and spa has an 18-hole golf course and 37,000 square feet of meeting space. A staffed business center offers 24-hour workstations and complimentary Internet access and printers.
The European-designed 10,000-square-foot Spa at Eaglewood Resort is a private sanctuary with 8 treatment rooms, a fitness center, heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna, and hair and nail salon. Guests can relax and rejuvenate with Swedish, aromatherapy and therapeutic massage. Other spa services include body scrubs, wraps, facials, manicures and pedicures, and the spa's unique European Kur treatments.
Self-parking is available at a surcharge. A complimentary shuttle is available to locations within a 5-mile radius of the hotel (hours and availability subject to change without notice).
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3700
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 333
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 39
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 295
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf course on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
Burnham's - 2 fireplaces and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the golf course are focal points of this spacious restaurant serving contemporary American cuisine. An adjoining terrace opens for outdoor dining in warm weather. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Prairie River Cafe - Downstairs from the lobby level is this casual, golf-themed restaurant serving Midwestern cuisine for lunch and dinner daily until midnight, and breakfast on Sundays. 2 pool tables, board games, golf course views, and an outdoor deck. Also available is an outdoor firepit, bocce ball, putting green, and night golf. Open from late morning until late evening.
Ogden's - This lobby bar serves light fare and specialty drinks such as chocolate martinis and French cosmopolitans, made with vodka, Grand Marnier, cranberry juice, and lime. Open from late afternoon until late evening.
Kegler's - Bowling alley. Bar menu and drinks.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
From Memorial Day to Labor Day the hotel features live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
A par-72, 6,017-yard championship golf course is on site. A driving net is also available. Guests also enjoy a large health spa and fitness center with an indoor pool and six-lane bowling alley.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
The European-designed 10,000-square-foot Spa has eight treatment rooms, a fitness center, heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna, and hair and nail salon. Guests can choose from a variety of spa services that include massage, body scrubs, wraps, facials, and the spa's signature treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 14.95 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through IACC Green Star - Platinum thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.