Book your room at Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe King or Two Doubles
Fairmont Suite Non Smoking
Fairmont King or Two Doubles - Summer Offer 15% Off.
Sophisticated Chicago high-rise a half-block from Millennium Park
The 45-story Fairmont Chicago hotel is adjacent to Millennium Park, a half-block from Michigan Avenue, and 3 blocks from Lake Michigan; Navy Pier, Art Institute, State Street and the Museum Campus are within walking distance.
The on-site health spa offers fitness equipment, body treatments, and a steam room.
All 687 guestrooms at the Fairmont Chicago feature pillowtop mattresses with 300-thread-count sheets, minibars, high-speed Internet access, and marble bathrooms with tubs, bathrobes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park
- At your hotel
The Fairmont's on-site full-service mySpa health spa offers 8 treatment rooms for massage, skincare, and body wraps, a steam room, lavender scented chilled towels and a fitness center; fees apply.
Aria Restaurant serves regional American with a Midwestern flair, and the adjacent Aria Bar features a sushi menu. Eno Wine Room offers a variety of wine, cheese and chocolate pairings. Room service is also available.
A staffed business center provides courier service, faxing, copying, printing, office supplies, and high-speed Internet access; fees apply. This 45-story hotel has 63,000 square feet (5670 square meters) of meeting and event space, including 2 ballrooms, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access available (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 687
- Number of floors - 45
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5670
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Exhibit space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Year Built 1987
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 63000
- Spa services on site
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Free movie channels
- Eat and drink
Aria Restaurant and Bar - This stylish dining room features a glassed-in exhibition kitchen with a tandoori oven for baking Indian flatbread. American regional favorites with a Midwestern flair. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Eno Wine Room - Wine, cheese, and chocolate bar. Continental breakfast daily.
mySpa Fitness Studio, located inside the hotel, has a fully equipped fitness studio with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, circuit training, and free weights by Technogym and Precor. Personal training is available with advance notice.
There is a full-service spa located in the hotel, mySpa, features 8 treatment rooms and a staff of certified and licensed spa professionals. Each massage, skincare and body ritual treatment room includes an array of music choices, including iPod docks, and a menu of exclusive myEssentials add-ons for massages. Complimentary hand treatments accompany each personalized skincare treatment as well as a personalized take-home skin care regimen.
The Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park is three blocks from Lake Michigan, where guests can walk, jog, or bike along a 20-mile lakefront path. Oak Street Beach, one mile away, is popular for sunbathing and swimming in the summer. Canoeing, kayaking, and rowing equipment can be rented from the Lincoln Park Boathouse, three miles north. Within five miles of the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
mySpa, the hotel's 11,000-square-foot spa sanctuary, offers an extensive range of treatments, including massage, skin and body care, and nail therapies. All treatments and services cater to each guest's unique needs, offering an individualized spa experience.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.