Please enter your travel dates.
Standard king room - Non Refundable
Standard room two doubles - Non Refundable
Two Double Beds, Accessible
- Two Double Beds
Executive, One King Bed, with Jetted Tub - No Refunds
- One King Bed
Sauna and pool in Chicago's prestigious North Shore
Willow Rd exit
This hotel is off I-294 at the Willow Rd exit; Chicago Botanic Garden, Allstate Arena, and Donald E. Stephens Convention Center are all within 9 miles.
Guests of Hilton Chicago / Northbrook have access to a skylit indoor pool, a dry sauna, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. A 24-hour business center and extensive meeting spaces are also available.
Guestrooms feature views of the adjacent woods, Hilton Serenity Beds, and cherry furnishings. Other amenities include desks with leather chairs, and wired and wireless Internet access.
Located 10 miles from Chicago O'Hare International Airport, the 10-story Hilton Chicago / Northbrook offers a restaurant and sports bar, a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
A 24-hour business center is on site. Hilton Chicago / Northbrook has 20 extensive meeting and conference facilities, totaling 17,000 square feet (1530 square meters). Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby for a surcharge. A complimentary area shuttle operates within 5 miles of the hotel between 7 AM and 10 PM; shuttle hours are subject to change without notice. For an extra fee, the Hilton provides roundtrip airport transfers on request. Covered parking is complimentary.
Pets less than 75 pounds are welcome.
- Free self parking
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Free secure covered parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tour assistance
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1530
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free secure covered parking , Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Clock radio
- Video-game console
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
Allgauer's on the Riverfront - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, this 320-seat American restaurant overlooks the Des Plaines River on one side and a serene pond in the romantic back room. An outdoor patio opens during warm weather. The menu highlights steaks and seafood, with a lavish Friday night seafood buffet. Sunday brunch buffet features more than 150 items, and the weekday lunch buffet includes salads, deli meats, hot entrees, soup, and desserts.
Frank's Place - This casual sports bar and grill offers lunch and dinner daily, and complimentary happy-hour appetizers on weekdays. The menu includes hamburgers, sandwiches, and quesadillas. Deep green leather booths and stained-glass panels complement the dark wood bar and tables. Occasional live entertainment is offered. Open from late morniing until after midnight.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, spa tub, and sauna.
Adjacent to the hotel is the Des Plaines River, which offers hiking, fishing, and canoeing. The Glenview National 9 Golf Club, a par-31, nine-hole course, is four miles east of the hotel. Each hole accommodates a variety of levels. Traditions at Chevy Chase Golf Course, one mile north of the hotel, is an 18-hole, par-72 championship course with four levels. An aquatic park is about five miles from the hotel, and Wood Oaks Green Park, with tennis courts and playground, is 2.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests can arrange early check-in by contacting the property directly, using contact information in the confirmation received after booking via this website
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 150 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35
- Pet deposit: USD 50
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 20 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.