Book your room at Hilton Chicago / Northbrook
Please enter your travel dates.
Sauna and pool in Chicago's prestigious North Shore
Willow Rd exit
This hotel is off I-294 at the Willow Rd exit; Chicago Botanic Garden, Allstate Arena, and Donald E. Stephens Convention Center are all within 9 miles.
Guests of Hilton Chicago / Northbrook have access to a skylit indoor pool, a dry sauna, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. A 24-hour business center and extensive meeting spaces are also available.
Guestrooms feature views of the adjacent woods, Hilton Serenity Beds, and cherry furnishings. Other amenities include desks with leather chairs, and wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Chicago / Northbrook
- At your hotel
Located 10 miles from Chicago O'Hare International Airport, the 10-story Hilton Chicago / Northbrook offers a restaurant and sports bar, a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
A 24-hour business center is on site. Hilton Chicago / Northbrook has 20 extensive meeting and conference facilities, totaling 17,000 square feet (1530 square meters). Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby for a surcharge. A complimentary area shuttle operates within 5 miles of the hotel between 7 AM and 10 PM; shuttle hours are subject to change without notice. For an extra fee, the Hilton provides roundtrip airport transfers on request. Covered parking is complimentary.
Pets less than 75 pounds are welcome.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free secure covered parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tour assistance
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1530
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free parking, Free secure covered parking , Free self parking
- In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Video-game console
- Eat and drink
Allgauer's on the Riverfront - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, this 320-seat American restaurant overlooks the Des Plaines River on one side and a serene pond in the romantic back room. An outdoor patio opens during warm weather. The menu highlights steaks and seafood, with a lavish Friday night seafood buffet. Sunday brunch buffet features more than 150 items, and the weekday lunch buffet includes salads, deli meats, hot entrees, soup, and desserts.
Frank's Place - This casual sports bar and grill offers lunch and dinner daily, and complimentary happy-hour appetizers on weekdays. The menu includes hamburgers, sandwiches, and quesadillas. Deep green leather booths and stained-glass panels complement the dark wood bar and tables. Occasional live entertainment is offered. Open from late morniing until after midnight.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, spa tub, and sauna.
Adjacent to the hotel is the Des Plaines River, which offers hiking, fishing, and canoeing. The Glenview National 9 Golf Club, a par-31, nine-hole course, is four miles east of the hotel. Each hole accommodates a variety of levels. Traditions at Chevy Chase Golf Course, one mile north of the hotel, is an 18-hole, par-72 championship course with four levels. An aquatic park is about five miles from the hotel, and Wood Oaks Green Park, with tennis courts and playground, is 2.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
The Fine Print for Hilton Chicago / Northbrook
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 150 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35
- Pet deposit: USD 50
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.