Book your room at Hostelling International Chicago - Chicago Hostel
Standard Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom
Standard Shared Dormitory, Men only, Shared Bathroom
Co-Ed Private Room Double Bed
Hostel in Chicago (The Loop - Downtown) near Art Institute of Chicago
Located in the city center of Chicago, this hostel is near the airport and within walking distance of Auditorium Building and Theatre, Harold Washington Library Center, and Art Institute of Chicago. Also nearby are Skydeck Ledge and Willis Tower.
Hostelling International Chicago - Chicago Hostel offers a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with irons/ironing boards and shared bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostelling International Chicago - Chicago Hostel
- At your hotel
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 600 square feet (56 square meters). This Chicago hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
Hostelling International Chicago - Chicago Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 56
- Year Built 1886
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 600
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Self parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hostelling International Chicago - Chicago Hostel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Club Card: USD 3 per person, per night
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 2 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.