Book your room at Hyatt Deerfield
Suburban Chicago-area hotel near Six Flags Great America
Near theme park
The Hyatt Deerfield hotel is just 5 miles from Chicago Botanic Garden and 15 miles from Six Flags Great America. A Metra station is 2 miles away, providing convenient train service to downtown Chicago.
Fitness center, pool
Hyatt Deerfield features 24-hour fitness and business centers, and venues for weddings, banquets, and meetings. Amenities include concierge services, restaurants, an indoor pool and spa tub and complimentary outdoor parking. Wireless Internet access is available.
Spacious guestrooms offer separate sitting areas, compact refrigerators, wireless Internet access, iPod docks, and Hyatt Grand Beds with down comforters, plush pillows, and pillowtop mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This contemporary suburban hotel is located near the junction of I-94 and I-294 in the Chicago North Shore suburb of Deerfield, near numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Chicago O'Hare International Airport is 14 miles away. A Metra train station is 2 miles from the hotel and offers convenient transportation to downtown Chicago. Complimentary shuttle service is offered within a 5-mile radius from early morning until late evening.
Amenities at Hyatt Deerfield include a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and other public spaces. A 24-hour business center, bistro, Starbucks Coffee, and outdoor patio are also on site. Complimentary self-parking for cars, RVs, and trucks is available. The multilingual staff can help with tour and ticket assistance.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Jaxx Bistro - Offers contemporary Continental cuisine for lunch and dinner, specializing in steaks and seafood. Menu favorites include New York strip, sea bass, and surf 'n turf. Serves buffet breakfast (surcharge), plus Sunday brunch with unlimited sparkling wine. A children's menu is also available.
Lobby Bar - Serves cocktails, a wide variety of signature martinis and wines by the glass, and several micro-brews on tap. Menu features appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, and build-your-own pizzas. The bar also includes a cigar humidor and heated outdoor patio.
Starbucks - Serves coffee drinks and baked goods.
Room service is available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Hyatt Deerfield has an indoor pool and a fitness center with free weights, exercise bikes, and equipment by Nordic Track and Stairmaster. Guests also receive discount passes to a Bally's Total Fitness center approximately two miles away. An Elizabeth Arden spa is five miles away.
The Deerfield Park District operates an 18-hole public golf course approximately two miles from the hotel. Another 10 courses are located within 10 miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.