Availability: Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Chicago (Hyde Park)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Chicago (Hyde Park), close to Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago, and Chicago Museum of Science and Industry. Also nearby are Robie House and Oriental Institute Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and MP3 docking stations, guestrooms feature sofa beds along with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center Amenities
Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift).
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2013
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Guest Kitchen - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Bakery Cafe - This café serves light fare only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.