Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View - Seasonal Sale!
Chicago high-rise across from McCormick Place
Pathway to events
Connected via enclosed skybridge to the McCormick Place convention complex, the Hyatt Regency is adjacent to a Metro station, with easy access to Chicago's downtown hub. Soldier Field, the home of the Chicago Bears, is a 15 minute walk away.
Indoor lap pool
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place offers a 24-hour business center, wireless Internet access in public areas, and an indoor lap pool.
1,259 spacious guestrooms feature complimentary wired/wireless Internet access, 42-inch flat-screen TVs with free HBO, and complimentary daily newspapers.
Connected by skywalk to the McCormick Place convention complex, this high-rise Hyatt hotel is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometers) from Soldier Field, home of the NFL Chicago Bears. Downtown Chicago is about 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) north of the hotel.
The Hyatt offers a staffed 24-hour business center, a 24-hour Internet office (surcharge), computer station, and wireless Internet access (surcharge) in public areas. 30 meeting rooms offer plenty of event spaces. Guests can unwind in the health club's sauna and indoor pool.
Dining options include a Chicago-style grill and a casual Italian trattoria. A café serves Starbucks Coffee®, freshly baked pastries, and other fare, while a lounge offers a small-plates menu and signature cocktails. The hotel was renovated in June 2013.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 33
- Total number of rooms - 1259
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 30
- Year Built 1998
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50000
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Microwave in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Signature bedding
- Down blanket
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Ergonomic chair
- Double sink
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room playpen
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Water view
- City view
Shor Chicago Grill - Contemporary Chicago-style grill. Traditional and modern fare. Steak, seafood. Dinner reservations recommended. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Forno - Casual Italian trattoria. Made-to-order crisp-crust pizzas, gourmet salads, and sandwiches. Lunch and dinner.
Daily Grind - Café serving Starbucks coffee, freshly baked breakfast breads, gourmet sandwiches, pizza, yogurt parfaits, and organic juices. Open 24 hours.
M/X - Chic lounge with a small-plates menu, including freshly made pizzas; and selections of imported cheeses, olives, and crusty breads. Multiple plasma-screen TVs. Signature cocktails, fine wines, and full bar. Open late morning to late evening.
The fourth-floor health club at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place comprises an indoor lap pool, sauna, outdoor sundeck, and 24-hour fitness center with stationary bikes, treadmills, stair machines, and free weights. Bicycles are available for rent from the concierge.
Lake Michigan, a half mile from the hotel, offers numerous seasonal recreational opportunities such as boating, sailing, water skiing, and canoeing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.