Availability: Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Regency, Club Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Convention-friendly Hyatt 1.5 miles from O'Hare
1.5 miles from O'Hare
This hotel is 2 blocks from Rosemont Theater, 1.5 miles from O'Hare International Airport via complimentary shuttle, and within 3 miles of the Allstate Arena; Wrigley Field is less than 12 miles away.
Hyatt Regency O'Hare, connected to Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, offers a 24-hour fitness center and business center, 100,000 square feet of meeting space, and complimentary airport shuttle.
Soundproof guestrooms have Hyatt's signature Grand bed, phones with voice mail, and wireless Internet access. Some accommodations have balconies; all are equipped with coffeemakers and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency O'Hare Amenities
The 11-story Hyatt Regency O'Hare features a 24-hour business center with computers, color copier, and printer. Business services are also provided by the front-desk staff.
Guests can use a spacious, 24-hour fitness center equipped with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights; complimentary towels and water are provided.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1,096
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 100000
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 9290
- Express check-in
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
O'H American Grill - Á la carte and buffet service for breakfast and lunch; á la carte dinner menu. American cuisine. Open from morning to night.
Red Bar - Lobby-level lounge serving cocktails and an Italian-inspired menu of oven-baked foods. Brightly colored leather seating and a curved bar. Plasma TVs display the latest sports and news programming. Signature martinis. Open daily from late afternoon.
Perks - Shelves stocked with items such as mini cereal boxes, fruit, health bars, and potato chips. Refrigerators and freezers carry beverages, ice cream bars, and frozen meals. Freshly brewed coffee and espresso are always available. A self-service microwave is provided. An assortment of bagels, muffins, pastries, and brownies is available throughout the day. Beer, wine, and liquor are also sold. Open 24 hours a day.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
A well-equipped fitness room with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights is on site.
The Des Plaines River is less than a half-mile east of Hyatt Regency O'Hare, and offers fishing and canoeing opportunities. A public golf course is seven miles southwest of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency O'Hare Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:Please note that early check-in is based on availability; with late check-out, fees may apply.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.