Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
Regency, Club Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
Convention-friendly Hyatt 1.5 miles from O'Hare
1.5 miles from O'Hare
This hotel is 2 blocks from Rosemont Theater, 1.5 miles from O'Hare International Airport via complimentary shuttle, and within 3 miles of the Allstate Arena; Wrigley Field is less than 12 miles away.
Hyatt Regency O'Hare, connected to Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, offers a 24-hour fitness center and business center, 100,000 square feet of meeting space, and complimentary airport shuttle.
Soundproof guestrooms have Hyatt's signature Grand bed, phones with voice mail, and wireless Internet access. Some accommodations have balconies; all are equipped with coffeemakers and minibars.
The 11-story Hyatt Regency O'Hare features a 24-hour business center with computers, color copier, and printer. Business services are also provided by the front-desk staff.
Guests can use a spacious, 24-hour fitness center equipped with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights; complimentary towels and water are provided.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 1,096
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Microwave in lobby
- Computer rental
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Shopping on site
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9290
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
O'H American Grill - Á la carte and buffet service for breakfast and lunch; á la carte dinner menu. American cuisine. Open from morning to night.
Red Bar - Lobby-level lounge serving cocktails and an Italian-inspired menu of oven-baked foods. Brightly colored leather seating and a curved bar. Plasma TVs display the latest sports and news programming. Signature martinis. Open daily from late afternoon.
Perks - Shelves stocked with items such as mini cereal boxes, fruit, health bars, and potato chips. Refrigerators and freezers carry beverages, ice cream bars, and frozen meals. Freshly brewed coffee and espresso are always available. A self-service microwave is provided. An assortment of bagels, muffins, pastries, and brownies is available throughout the day. Beer, wine, and liquor are also sold. Open 24 hours a day.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
A well-equipped fitness room with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights is on site.
The Des Plaines River is less than a half-mile east of Hyatt Regency O'Hare, and offers fishing and canoeing opportunities. A public golf course is seven miles southwest of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that early check-in is based on availability; with late check-out, fees may apply.
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Park and Surf Promotion
Book a stay in a "Park and Surf Promo" rate category now - December 31, 2013, for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Free self parking for 1 car