Book your room at Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Chicago-area hotel near O'Hare International Airport
This boutique hotel, 3 mi from O'Hare International Airport, is within 1.3 mi of the Stephens Convention Center and Allstate Arena. Rivers Casino and Champion Golf Course are nearby.
This Rosemont hotel offers a fitness center and business services; guest parking and a 24-hour airport shuttle are complimentary.
All soundproof guestrooms feature compact refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, Ipod docking stations, and Hyatt Grand Beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare
The eight-story Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare Int'l Airport offers 24-hour complimentary fitness room with three walls of windows, and free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines, a TV, and towels.
Wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. A 24-hour business center is available, with wired Internet access (surcharge) and 17,680 square feet of meeting facilities. Business services (surcharge) are provided. This hotel provides free overnight parking.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1643
- Year Built 1999
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17680
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Networks - This bright and airy lobby restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Etched glass panels separate the take-away area from the colorful bar and restaurant. For a quick bite, diners can purchase items such as ready-made salads, freshly baked goods, coffee and tea, and health bars. The U-shaped bar is a popular after-work spot for cocktails and beer. The menu includes a range of healthy items such as grilled salmon salad and veggie burgers, as well as entrées including barbecued ribs, filet mignon, and fish and chips. An outdoor patio is open for dining during warm weather. All meals served, lounge open until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests enjoy use of an on-site fitness room. Guests may purchase a day pass to use the swimming pool and other facilities at the Willow Creek Club Fitness Center.
The Des Plaines River is adjacent to the hotel and offers fishing and canoeing opportunities. A public golf course is about eight miles south of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night