Book your room at JW Marriott Chicago
Room, 1 King Bed (Guest)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, Executive Level (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel, walk to Skydeck Ledge
Located in the heart of Chicago, this romantic hotel is steps from Chicago Board of Trade Building, Skydeck Ledge, and Willis Tower. Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 581 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet and minibars are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, JW Marriott Chicago provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 40 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
JW Marriott Chicago is a smoke-free property.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Indoor pool
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Business center
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 40
- Meeting rooms 41
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 581
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Room service (24 hours)
- Room service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
The Florentine - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- JW Marriott Chicago is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.