Book your room at Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC
MarriottMax Occupancy: 4 adults
StudioMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Chicago West Loop hotel close to Medical Center/UIC and United Center
Proximity to downtown
Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC is a half-mile from United Center and 3 miles from the shopping and dining of Chicago's Magnificent Mile.
This Chicago-area Marriott offers wireless Internet access, a restaurant, and access to the University of Illinois Chicago's fitness center.
The 113 guestrooms offer university or courtyard views, and include pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, desks, 2 multi-line phones, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC
Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC provides a small fitness center that includes elliptical machines, exercise bikes, and treadmills. Guests also enjoy access to the university's huge fitness center (surcharge) that offers strength-training equipment, a splash pool, spa tub, and sauna.
The 4-story hotel has a restaurant and lounge. Business services include faxing and copying; 10 meeting/conference rooms measuring a total of 4,812 square feet (433 square meters). Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 433
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 1988
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4812
- Parking nearby
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Rooks Corner - Casual dining. American fare includes soups, salads, meatloaf, lamb, steaks, and seafood. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rooks Lounge - Located next to the restaurant, this comfortable bar offers cocktails, specialty drinks, and hors d'oeuvres. Open mid-afternoon to late evening.
This Chicago Marriott has a small fitness center that offers exercise bikes, treadmills, and elliptical trainers.
Guests enjoy privileges at the University of Illinois Fitness Center (surcharge), located four blocks away. The center includes an indoor splash pool, strength-training equipment, spa tub, and sauna. Waveland Golf Course, within four miles of the hotel, is considered a top courses in the area. Numerous oak trees line its scenic, hilly fairways.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night