Book your room at Omni Chicago Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star luxury hotel in Chicago (Magnificent Mile - River North) near Hancock Tower
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Chicago, walking distance from Chicago Place Mall, Hancock Tower, and Chicago Water Tower. Also nearby are Tribune Tower and Wrigley Building.
In addition to a restaurant, Omni Chicago Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning. Other amenities include climate control and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Chicago Hotel
Omni Chicago Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Omni Chicago Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 347
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 25
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Year Built 1990
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Where to Eat
676 Restaurant and Bar - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Omni Chicago Hotel is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.