Please enter your travel dates.
High-rise Chicago hotel 3 blocks from Michigan Avenue
Near Navy Pier
This 34-story Chicago hotel is three blocks from Michigan Avenue shopping, the Navy Pier, and Lake Michigan; the Loop business district and the Wrigley Building are a half-mile away.
An indoor splash pool and health club provide river views; on-site dining options at this Sheraton include Shula's Steak House and LB Bistro and Patisserie.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
All 1,214 guestrooms of this Sheraton offer minibars, high-speed Internet access, in-room safes, and Sweet Sleeper Beds with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and down pillows.
Located three blocks from Lake Michigan, this riverfront Chicago Sheraton is convenient for the shopping district and the convention center, as well as the beach. The hotel features water views from many of its amenities, including a spacious health club (surcharge), an indoor splash pool as well as 24-hour fitness facilities. Shula's Steak House serves prime steaks and seafood for dinner, and seasonal outdoor dining is available at Chicago Burger Company. A full breakfast is available daily, from 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM (surcharge applies).
The hotel's 120,000 square feet of event space includes 37 meeting/conference rooms and a ballroom that accommodates 4,600 guests, with event catering and audiovisual equipment. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying and shipping. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the public areas.
This hotel is smoke-free. Fines apply for violations.
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1214
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 34
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 37
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 120,000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Shula's Steak House - named after famed football coach Don Shula, this fine-dining steakhouse features prime cuts of certified Angus beef. Open for dinner only.
LB Bistro and Patisserie - the first restaurant of world champion pastry Chef Laurent Branlard. Combine fresh ingredients and simple yet unique combinations of flavors to create your own breakfast or lunch.
A full breakfast is available daily, from 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM (surcharge applies).
The Link @ Sheraton Cafe - located one level below the lobby, The Link@Sheraton Cafe offers a variety of salads, sandwiches, breakfast pastries and coffee, complimentary wireless, free workstations and online printing.
Chicago Burger Company - overlooking the scenic Chicago River, this indoor/outdoor restaurant offers a range of dishes, each made to order, generously topped with your choice of hot or cold trimmings. Open seasonally.
Chi Bar - A stylish hot spot for gathering and enjoying cocktails daily.
Guests enjoy an indoor splash pool measuring 42 x 12 feet, a sundeck, and saunas. The 2200-square-foot Sheraton Fitness Center, newly renovated by Core Performance, provides elliptical machines, treadmills, Fit 1.0 training apparatus, stair machines, rowing machines, strength training equipment, free weights and a large stretching area.
Lake Michigan is three blocks from this Chicago hotel, with a 20-mile lakefront path for walking, running, biking, or skating. Bicycles and in-line skates can be rented at several beachfront locations. One mile away, Oak Street Beach is popular for sunbathing and swimming during summer months, when lifeguards are on duty. Five miles from the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Swimming on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.