Availability: Best Western Bakerview Inn
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Abbotsford eco-friendly motel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly motel is close to Abbotsford Recreation Centre, Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre, and Bearga Museum. Also nearby are MSA Museum Society and Trethewey House Heritage Site Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Bakerview Inn features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Bakerview Inn Amenities
The motel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 1076 square feet (100 square meters). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly motel also offers an indoor pool, a library, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Bakerview Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 61
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
Best Western Bakerview Inn has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Best Western Bakerview Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover Discover, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.