Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly Harrison Hot Springs hotel near Tug Boat Junction Adventure Park
This family-friendly hotel is located on a lake, close to Tug Boat Junction Adventure Park. Area attractions also include Weaver Creek Spawning Channel.
Swimming and tennis
In addition to 2 restaurants, Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a children's club.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature safes, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers.
In addition to a full-service spa, Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa features hot springs and an indoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
Event facilities measuring 13993 square feet (1300 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness facility.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa services on site
- Room service
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 337
- Tennis on site
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Children's club
- Self parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13993
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1300
- Swimming pool - children's
Self parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
The Copper Room - This restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
The Lakeside Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 5 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.