Book your room at La Casa de Barro
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Chincheros hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is in the same region as Estadio de Urubamba, Plaza de Armas, and Iglesia de Urubamba. Regional attractions also include Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc and Tambomachay.
In addition to a restaurant, La Casa de Barro features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms include air conditioning, climate control, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Casa de Barro
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Chincheros hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and a train station pick-up service. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
La Casa de Barro is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Down comforter
Eat and drink
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
La Casa de Barro has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
The fine print for La Casa de Barro
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.