Book your room at ibis Christchurch
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Hotel in Christchurch near Canterbury Museum
Situated in Christchurch, this hotel is close to Christchurch I-SITE, Canterbury Museum, and Restart Mall. Also nearby are Cashel Mall and Bridge of Remembrance.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Christchurch features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include a meeting room. This Christchurch hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ibis Christchurch has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.90 NZD per 2 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 9.90 NZD per 2 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Ibis Christchurch has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for ibis Christchurch
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 24 for adults and NZD 11 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 9.90 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 9.90 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 9.90 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 9.90 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 18 per night
- Early check-in fee: NZD 40
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.