Availability: Pavilions Hotel
Superior StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Studio, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive Studio, Jetted Tub (Luxury Package)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool in Christchurch (Merivale)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Christchurch (Merivale), near the airport, Southern Cross Hospital, St George's Hostpital, and Christchurch I-SITE. Also nearby are Canterbury Museum and Riccarton House.
In addition to a restaurant, Pavilions Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pavilions Hotel Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pavilions Hotel provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers ski storage, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Pavilions Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Ski storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $10.00 NZD /2 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $15.00 NZD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $4.00 NZD /30 minutes surcharge )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant/Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Jimmys Bar - This Cocktail bar specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Pavilions Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 16.50 and NZD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 4 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.