Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay More Save More 2NT
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay More Save More 2NT
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Stay More Save More 2NT
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View - Stay More Save More 2NT
Downtown business and leisure hotel
In the heart of it all
Located in Saks Fifth Avenue Center across from Duke Energy Convention Center, this hotel is 3 blocks from Paul Brown Stadium, 6 blocks from the Great American Ballpark, and 7 blocks from the US Bank Arena.
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati offers a fitness center with cardio equipment and a weight room, a heated indoor pool and outdoor sundeck, room service, and two on-site restaurants.
All 486 contemporary guestrooms at this Hyatt Regency offer city or river views, MP3 player docking stations, complimentary morning weekday newspapers, coffeemakers, and wireless Internet access.
Across the street from Duke Energy Convention Center, the Hyatt offers 33,000 square feet of on-site meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 2,000 guests. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). In addition, wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge). Luggage storage is available.
For recreation, guests enjoy an indoor pool, as well as an on-site fitness center with a separate strength training room.
Findlay's restaurant offers an American buffet and à la carte menu for breakfast, and Sungarden Lounge features lunch and dinner menu options.
Valet parking is provided for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 491
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 22
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Shopping on site
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Red Roost Tavern - This restaurant serves mouth watering regional dishes made with fresh locally sourced ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Market - Featuring gourmet groceries produced and packaged by regional purveyors. Open from 6 AM to 10 PM.
Located on the fifth floor, the hotel's sky-lit indoor pool is heated and has an outdoor sundeck. The 24 hour StayFit gym is located on the second floor and provides cardiovascular equipment, free weights, and locker rooms.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Book a stay in an Explore rate category now - December 31, 2013 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- Full American Breakfast for 2 daily
- Free Valet Parking
- USD25.00 Newport on the Levee Gift Card