Book your room at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
Downtown business and leisure hotel
In the heart of it all
Located in Saks Fifth Avenue Center across from Duke Energy Convention Center, this hotel is 3 blocks from Paul Brown Stadium, 6 blocks from the Great American Ballpark, and 7 blocks from the US Bank Arena.
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati offers a fitness center with cardio equipment and a weight room, a heated indoor pool and outdoor sundeck, room service, and two on-site restaurants.
All 486 contemporary guestrooms at this Hyatt Regency offer city or river views, MP3 player docking stations, complimentary morning weekday newspapers, coffeemakers, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
Across the street from Duke Energy Convention Center, the Hyatt offers 33,000 square feet of on-site meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 2,000 guests. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). In addition, wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge). Luggage storage is available.
For recreation, guests enjoy an indoor pool, as well as an on-site fitness center with a separate strength training room.
Findlay's restaurant offers an American buffet and à la carte menu for breakfast, and Sungarden Lounge features lunch and dinner menu options.
Valet parking is provided for a surcharge.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 491
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 22
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service
Where to Eat
Red Roost Tavern - This restaurant serves mouth watering regional dishes made with fresh locally sourced ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Market - Featuring gourmet groceries produced and packaged by regional purveyors. Open from 6 AM to 10 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the fifth floor, the hotel's sky-lit indoor pool is heated and has an outdoor sundeck. The 24 hour StayFit gym is located on the second floor and provides cardiovascular equipment, free weights, and locker rooms.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.