Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Downtown Cleveland hotel in historic Arcade
Located in Cleveland's Entertainment District, adjacent to East 4th Street and within walking distance of the Horseshoe Casino, the Theater District, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Progressive Field, and the Quicken Loans Arena.
Day spa, dining
This Hyatt Regency has a day spa, restaurant, lounge, and coffee bar. A 24-hour fitness center and business center are also on site. Wireless Internet access is available throughout.
Guestrooms have vaulted ceilings and Hyatt's signature Grand Beds. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access, TVs with cable, and Portico toiletries.
Housed in the historic Arcade, a shopping and dining landmark, this downtown Cleveland hotel is four blocks from Lake Erie and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and six blocks from the Cleveland Convention Center.
The on-site Marengo Luxury Spa offers wraps, scrubs, aromatherapy massage, and a variety of beauty services. The Hyatt Regency's dining options include 1890 At The Arcade, offering American and Continental fare, and the 1890 Coffee Bar, offering baked goods and specialty Starbucks coffee drinks.
Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. The hotel also offers more than 7,000 square feet of function space, a 24-hour business center, and wireless Internet access throughout (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 293
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 639
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7100
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- LCD TV
- Water view
- City view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
1890 At The Arcade - Contemporary, wood-paneled, lobby-level restaurant offering Continental and American fare such as New York strip steaks and salmon. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Limited lunch menu on weekends.
Lounge 1890 - Adjacent to the restaurant. Appetizers and light fare. Open from late morning to late evening seven days a week.
1890 Coffee Bar - Street-level coffee shop offers baked goods and Starbucks specialty coffee drinks. Open from early morning to mid-afternoon Monday through Friday, and from early morning to early afternoon Saturday and Sunday.
Room service - Available from early morning to late night.
Full breakfast - served daily for a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade offers a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Marengo Luxury Spa provides a range of services, including wraps, scrubs, and aromatherapy massage. Beauty services include manicures, pedicures, and facials.
Washington Golf Learning Center is a public course less than five miles from the hotel. Lakewood Little Links Golf Course is just over nine miles away; Little Met Golf Course is within 11 miles. Running tracks and paths are nearby.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.