Availability: Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cleveland Airport
Studio, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Middleburg Heights eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Middleburg Heights, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Baldwin Wallace College and International Exposition Center. Area attractions also include NASA Glenn Research Center and Westfield Great Northern Mall.
At Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cleveland Airport, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a roundtrip airport shuttle and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cleveland Airport Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cleveland Airport provides a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. A business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cleveland Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cleveland Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.