Book your room at Appart'City Paris Clichy Mairie
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 Double Bed
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
Studio, Twin Beds
- Two Single Beds
Superior Studio, 1 Double Bed
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Clichy residence with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in the city center, this residence is close to Square des Batignolles, Parc Monceau, and Moulin Rouge. Also nearby are Espace Champerret and Place de Clichy.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Appart'City Paris Clichy Mairie provides laundry facilities, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms have kitchens, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include separate dining areas and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Appart'City Paris Clichy Mairie
- The Overview
Appart'City Paris Clichy Mairie features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 6
- Business services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- The Eats
A continental buffet breakfast is available for a surcharge in the breakfast room of Appart'City Clichy-la-Garenne (for further informations about dates and timetables of this service, please check with the reception desk of the residence).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Appart'City Paris Clichy Mairie
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours:
Monday - Friday : 8 AM - 12:30 PM and 3 PM - 10 PM
Saturday and Sunday : 8 AM - 12 PM and 3 PM - 8 PM
Closed on bank holidays
Guests arriving outside of these hours must contact the property 24-hours in advance to arrange for check-in. The property can be reached at the number on the confirmation for bookings made via this Web site.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.5 for adults and EUR 6.9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.