Book your room at Holiday Inn Paris - Porte de Clichy
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking, CornerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel near Parc Monceau
Located in the heart of Clichy, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Square des Batignolles, Moulin Rouge, and Parc Monceau. Arc de Triomphe and Palais des Congres de Paris are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, self parking, and conference rooms.
All 264 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include coffee makers and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). 10 meeting rooms are available. This Clichy hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Paris - Porte de Clichy is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9 EUR per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
DOORS Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.