Availability: The Malabar House
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
4-star historic hotel with a full-service spa in Cochin (Fort Cochin - Mattancherry)
This historic hotel is located in Cochin (Fort Cochin - Mattancherry), close to St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Cathedral, and Chinese Fishing Nets. Also nearby are Jain Temple and Mattancherry Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, The Malabar House features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Malabar House Amenities
The Malabar House features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This historic hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
The Malabar House is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1755
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Malabar House has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Ayurvedic treatments
The Malabar House Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Visa, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3200 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.