Availability: Trident, Cochin
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel with 3 restaurants in Cochin (Willingdon Island)
This luxury hotel is located in Cochin (Willingdon Island), close to Mattancherry Synagogue, Spice Market, and Mattancherry Palace. Also nearby are Jain Temple and Durbar Hall Art Gallery.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Trident, Cochin features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Trident, Cochin Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Trident, Cochin provides a health club and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 12260 square feet (1139 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free valet parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 12260
- Conference space size (meters) - 1139
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Travancore - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Seafood Grill - This restaurant is located by the pool and specializes in seafood.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a steam room.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Trident, Cochin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guest must present a valid photo id for check-in.To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1250 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1750 (up to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 250 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1940 per vehicle (one way)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.