Please enter your travel dates.
Cabin, 1 Bedroom
- Two Double Beds
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms
- One Double Bed
Cabin with a restaurant, in Cody (East Entrance Yellowstone)
This cabin is located in Cody (East Entrance Yellowstone), close to Cody Trolley Tours, Cody Dug Up Gun Museum, and Buffalo Bill Historical Center. Local attractions also include Tecumseh's Old West Miniature Village and Museum and Cody Cattle Company.
In addition to a restaurant, Buffalo Bill Village Cabins features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.
The cabin offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This cabin offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This Cody cabin also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Buffalo Bill Village Cabins is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1914
- Number of floors - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffalo Bill Village Cabins has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The maximum amount of guests is four people for a single cabin and six people for a family cabin. Buffalo Bill Cabins Village cannot guarantee a certain kind of bed.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay