Availability: Buffalo Bill Village Cabins
Cabin, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Cabin, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 adults
Cabin with a restaurant, in Cody (East Entrance Yellowstone)
This cabin is located in Cody (East Entrance Yellowstone), close to Cody Trolley Tours, Cody Dug Up Gun Museum, and Buffalo Bill Historical Center. Local attractions also include Tecumseh's Old West Miniature Village and Museum and Cody Cattle Company.
In addition to a restaurant, Buffalo Bill Village Cabins features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Buffalo Bill Village Cabins Amenities
The cabin offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This cabin offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This Cody cabin also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Buffalo Bill Village Cabins is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1914
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffalo Bill Village Cabins has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
Buffalo Bill Village Cabins Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The maximum amount of guests is four people for a single cabin and six people for a family cabin. Buffalo Bill Cabins Village cannot guarantee a certain kind of bed.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay