Book your room at Killawasi Lodge
Junior Suite, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Yanque hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is close to Museum of Yanque, Church of Yanque, and San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins. Nearby attractions also include Church of Coporaque.
In addition to a restaurant, Killawasi Lodge features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Yanque hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Number of floors - 2
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Killawasi - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
The fine print for Killawasi Lodge
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 35.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PEN 35.00 (roundtrip)
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.