Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room
- 2 beds
- 1 king
- 3 single
Cabanaconde hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Cabanaconde, this hotel is close to Plaza de Armas. Area attractions also include Condor's Cross.
In addition to a restaurant, Kuntur Wassi Colca Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
All guestrooms feature beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, premium bedding, and hair dryers. Other amenities include detached private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a conference center and banquet facilities. This Cabanaconde hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Kuntur Wassi Colca Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 1
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) -
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Mountain view
- Garden view
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Walca Walca - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 200 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 39 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.