2 Double Beds
One Full Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- One Full Bed
Suburban hotel near Silver Spring Metro
Located amid office buildings in Silver Spring's business district, this inside-the-Beltway hotel is two blocks from a Metro station and a 10-minute Metro ride to downtown D.C.
Fine family dining
This DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel's dining options include northern Italian fare at Sergio's and Twisted Willow Restaurant's French-inspired menu and live jazz; families can use children's menu and high chairs.
The 248 guestrooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC - Silver Spring offer pillowtop mattresses, oversize desks with pull-out laptop trays and adjustable chairs, and natural stone baths.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC - Silver Spring features an indoor pool and a fitness center. A 24-hour business center provides computer, copying, and fax services, and the hotel offers a combined 20,000sq feet of meeting and conference space. The multilingual staff will be happy to help arrange tours and book tickets. Wedding services are also available at the property, which was entirely renovated in January 2012. The hotel offers 2 onsite restaurants. A complimentary area shuttle can deliver guests to any destination within 3 miles of the hotel. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel offers valet parking for an additional fee or near-by self parking. The property is smoke-free. The hotel offers guests its signature warm DoubleTree cookies on arrival.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 14
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business services
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Suitable for children
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Valet parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20000
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1800
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Twisted Willow Restaurant & Lounge – This dining spot serves a combination of French and American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The well-lit dining room is open to the lobby.
Sergio's – A favorite with locals, Sergio's serves Northern Italian fare for lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.