Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Twin Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cologne (Grengel)
This hotel is located in Cologne (Grengel), near the airport, Fruit Museum, Golfclub Wahn, and Shops at City Center Porz. Local attractions also include Nature Reserve Wahner Heide and Dr. Velte Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Airport Hotel by The New Yorker features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and desks.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This Cologne hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Free guest parking during stay
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2005
- Total number of rooms - 38
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Newport Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Closed Sunday.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Running track/path nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5.00 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star.