Book your room at Allegro
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family-friendly hotel in Cologne (Old Town) near Wallraf-Richartz-Museum
Located in the heart of Cologne, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of St Maria im Kapitol, Chocolate Museum, and German Sport and Olympics Museum. Also nearby are Hohe Strasse and Schildergasse.
In addition to a restaurant, Allegro features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, sofa beds, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 315 square feet (29 square meters) include a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Allegro is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 29
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1962
- Conference space size (feet) - 315
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 3 EUR / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 3 EUR / per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Allegro has a restaurant on site.
The fine print for Allegro
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.