Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Double Beds
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Hotel in Cologne's Left of Rhine - Old Town neighborhood near Wallraf-Richartz Museum
Situated in Cologne's Left of Rhine - Old Town neighborhood, this hotel is close to Chocolate Museum, Wallraf-Richartz Museum, and Great St. Martin Church. Attractions also includes Alter Markt and City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Allegro features complimentary parking. Other amenities include a meeting/conference room and a 24-hour front desk.
Views of city
Televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, premium bedding, and in-room safes.
Allegro offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audio-visual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Onsite parking is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 29
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1962
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 315
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- River view
Allegro has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, American Express, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5,00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- An optional resort fee may be paid onsite for access to certain resort amenities
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3.5 star.