Book your room at Allegro
Please enter your travel dates.
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
- Two Double Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Cologne (Old Town) near Wallraf-Richartz-Museum
Located in the heart of Cologne, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of St Maria im Kapitol, Chocolate Museum, and German Sport and Olympics Museum. Also nearby are Hohe Strasse and Schildergasse.
In addition to a restaurant, Allegro features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, sofa beds, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 315 square feet (29 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Allegro is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 29
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1962
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 315
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Allegro has a restaurant on site.
The Fine Print for Allegro
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.