Book your room at Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Köln
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 king
- 1 king
5-star luxury hotel in Cologne (Left of Rhine - Old Town)
In historical district
On the fringes of the old city centre,at the heart of the main
shopping area,only 10 minutes’ walk from Cologne cathedral
and the main railway station,direct public transport link to
Cologne exhibition centre.
Food & drink
“Faveo” restaurant and the world famous “Harry’s New-York
Bar” with regular live events.
262 exquisitely furnished rooms,
and Junior and Senior suites. Presidential suite with views of
the cathedral and club lounge on the 7th floor. All rooms with
air conditioning, WLAN access, and mini bar.
Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Köln
- The Overview
In addition to a full-service spa, Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Koeln features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Secretarial services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Koeln has 2 restaurants on site. 24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mind and Body
HOLMES PLACE HEALTH CLUB has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Köln
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is Noon
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per room, per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Executive Room Fitness Promotion
Book a stay in an Executive Room at any time and receive the following:
- 1 complimentary bottle of mineral water per day
- Complimentary access to the Holmes Place Health Club