Book your room at Flandrischer Hof
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double or Twin Room
Business Double or Twin Room
Comfort Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Business Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Cologne private run hotel with city views, restaurant and bar
Cathedral: 1.5 km
This Cologne hotel is a 2-minute walk from Volkstheater Millowitsch. Roonstrasse Synagogue is 0.5 km (quarter mile) away, and Cologne Cathedral is 1.5 km (1 mi) from the hotel.
Restaurant and bars
Flandrischer Hof features Brasserie Brvege, offering International and Mediterranean cuisine, and 2 cocktail bars with nightly live music. Wireless Internet access is available.
Views of city
Flandrischer Hof guestrooms offer city views. Televisions are equipped with cable channels and pay movies. Rooms include wireless Internet access and direct-dial phones with voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Within a 15 minutes of the Rhine River and the old town neighborhood, this Cologne hotel offers Brasserie Brvege, a restaurant serving international and Mediterranean cuisine. For guests desiring a night life, Flandrischer Hof also features 2 cocktail bars with live musically nightly. Wireless Internet access is provided for a surcharge. All public areas are air-conditioned for guest comfort. For events, facilities consist of small meeting rooms and banquet areas. This Cologne hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and currency exchange, as well as a 24-hour front desk with safe deposit box. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Currency exchange
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 8
- Parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Eat and drink
Brasserie Brvegel - Open breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Serves a daily breakfast buffet for a surcharge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Flandrischer Hof
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in kg is 8
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.