Availability: Hilton Cologne
Please enter your travel dates.
King Hilton Guest Room - Book Early & Save
King Hilton Deluxe Room - Book Early & Save
Queen Hilton Guest Room - Book Early & Save
Twin Hilton Guest Room - Book Early & Save
Cologne hotel in city centre, near cathedral
This Cologne hotel is 200 metres from the iconic cathedral, main train station, old town, and famous shopping streets.
Hilton Cologne hotel offers a fitness centre with a sauna, steam bath, personal training session, or professional massage.
Guestrooms at Hilton Cologne feature TVs, wireless Internet connectivity, parquet floors and modern design in warm hues.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Cologne Amenities
Fitness enthusiasts at Hilton Cologne can head to the Fit & Well health club to work out with the assistance of a personal trainer. After toning up in the gym, guests can indulge in a pampering massage, unwind in the sauna, or top up their tans in the solarium.
Multilingual staff at the concierge desk are on hand to assist with organizing trips and excursions, and practical onsite services include babysitting, dry-cleaning, and currency exchange. The hotel also offers a buffet breakfast, light snacks, and traditional local dishes.
The hotel has extensive meeting facilities, and its courtyard terrace can be used for mid-meeting coffee breaks or business lunches, or hired for private cocktail parties or barbecues. WiFi in common areas is complimentary. Guests arriving by car will find parking facilities available on site (surcharge).
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 296
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Video library
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 2002
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 296
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- In-room massage available
- Designer toiletries
- Sewing kit
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
konrad Restaurant - Modern restaurant defined by contemporary style, natural light and parquet floors, with ultra-modern light fittings and furnishings. Offers a buffet breakfast with options ranging from healthy to indulgent. The lunch buffet features regional and international specialties, ranging from pan-Asian cuisine to Cologne-style potato fritters. In addition, a fish buffet is served each Friday.
Ice Bar - Contemporary bar open until the early hours and featuring funky music, a bar made of real ice, cocktails of all kinds, and more than 100 different kinds of vodka.
Lobby Caffe & Bar - Open throughout the day and until 1 AM every evening, this cafe offers a wide range of specialty coffees, teas and fresh juices, alongside cakes, pastries, Koelsch beer and a wide range of cocktails and Johnny Walker whiskies. Hosts live entertainment in the evenings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Cologne Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per stay (maximum EUR 40 per stay)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing a room with one adult (rooms can only accommodate 2 guests)