Availability: Hotel An der Philharmonie
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family-friendly hotel in Cologne (Old Town) near Great St. Martin Church
Located in the heart of Cologne, this family-friendly hotel is steps from Cologne Philharmonic, Ludwig Museum, and Great St. Martin Church. Also nearby are Hohe Strasse and Schildergasse.
Hotel An der Philharmonie provides a bar/lounge, a conference center, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, sofa beds, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel An der Philharmonie Amenities
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 3.5-star property offers access to a meeting/conference room and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 13 square feet (1 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Hotel An der Philharmonie is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1965
- Conference space size (feet) - 13
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hotel An der Philharmonie Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 3 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per room, per day (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.