Book your room at Hotel Im Wasserturm
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Cologne (Old Town) near Wallraf-Richartz-Museum
This luxury hotel is located in Cologne (Old Town), close to Schnuetgen Museum, Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, and City Hall. Also nearby are Alter Markt and Great St. Martin Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Im Wasserturm features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature safes, free minibar items, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Im Wasserturm
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Im Wasserturm features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 5920 square feet (550 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 11
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5920
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1872
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 550
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Dablju W - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Hotel Im Wasserturm
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars.