Book your room at Hotel Im Wasserturm
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Cologne (Old Town) near Wallraf-Richartz-Museum
This luxury hotel is located in Cologne (Old Town), close to Schnuetgen Museum, Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, and City Hall. Also nearby are Alter Markt and Great St. Martin Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Im Wasserturm features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature safes, free minibar items, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Im Wasserturm
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Im Wasserturm features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5920 square feet (550 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 11
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 5920
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1872
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 550
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $15.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Dablju W - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Hotel Im Wasserturm
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars.