Book your room at Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne - MGallery Collection
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
5-star luxury hotel in Cologne (Old Town) near Romano-Germanic Museum
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Cologne, steps from Ludwig Museum, Romano-Germanic Museum, and City Hall. Also nearby are Alter Markt and Great St. Martin Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne - MGallery Collection features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature minibars and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne - MGallery Collection
- At your hotel
In addition to a sauna, Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne - MGallery Collection features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
Reissdorf im Mondial - This brewpub specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne - MGallery Collection
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.