Book your room at Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City-Hostel
Get an overview of this hotelCologne hostel in Deutz, near Wallraf-Richartz-Museum
Located in Deutz, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Cologne Triangle Panorama, Wallraf-Richartz-Museum, and City Hall. Great St. Martin Church and Alter Markt are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hostel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas. Additionally, a meeting room, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
Rooms offer showers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Cologne hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City-Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2003
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 1,50 EUR per hour ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Jugendherberge Köln-Deutz City-Hostel has a restaurant on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 3 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1,50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.