Book your room at Leonardo Hotel Köln Bonn Airport
Comfort RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Cologne (Grengel)
This hotel is located in Cologne (Grengel), close to Fruit Museum, Golfclub Wahn, and Nature Reserve Wahner Heide. Local attractions also include Shops at City Center Porz and Dr. Velte Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Leonardo Hotel Köln Bonn Airport features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Leonardo Hotel Köln Bonn Airport
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 4207 square feet (391 square meters) include conference space. This Cologne hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours).
Leonardo Hotel Köln Bonn Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Year Built 1974
- Conference space size (feet) - 4207
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Conference space size (meters) - 391
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Number of floors - 6
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 17 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 17 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub only
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Eat and drink
Vivaldi - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Leonardo Hotel Köln Bonn Airport
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 17 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 17 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.