Book your room at Maritim Hotel Koeln
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
Comfort Double Room
Superior Double Room
Junior Suite (double use)
Cologne business property near Wallraf-Richartz Museum
By the river
A seven storey riverside hotel, featuring a unique 100 meter glass roof that covers an arcade of boutiques and restaurants.
Pool & spa
An indoor swimming pool, health spa and numerous shops and eateries count among the hotel's extensive amenities.
The 454 air-conditioned guestrooms feature natural woods and neutral fabrics. All offer minibars and cable TV with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maritim Hotel Koeln
- At your hotel
Maritim Hotel Koeln offers a bar and a coffee shop. Guests can relax in an indoor pool and sauna. Business facilities include 22 banquet and conference halls; the largest can accommodate up to 1,600 attendees. This Cologne property also offers a restaurant, wireless Internet access, and multilingual staff. Room service is available during limited hours. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Full-service health spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 454
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 22
- Year Built 1988
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free movie channels
- Eat and drink
Bellevue Restaurant - Covered by a tall glass atrium, the hotel's main restaurant serves international cuisine for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Live piano on Wednesday and Thursday.
Kolsche Stuff - Serving German regional specialties from North Reine, Westfalia and Cologne.
Café Heumarkt - Open every day for late breakfast, cakes and coffee, and light snacks.
Rostisserie - Open for breakfast and serviced buffet at lunch.
Piano-Bar - Stop by for a drink and enjoy the classic piano bar culture.
La Galerie Bistro - Bookable for private or corporate parties up to 55 people. Open cooking station.
- Have Fun
Piano Bar with live music (piano and vocals) in the evening. The bar is closed on Sunday.
The full-service hotel spa features a sauna and indoor swimming pool. Massages are available on request, including full and partial body massages, and reflexology. Opening hours are from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Maritim Hotel Koeln
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4,95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4,95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.