Availability: Mercure Hotel Severinshof Koeln City
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star hotel in Cologne (Old Town) near Wallraf-Richartz-Museum
This hotel is located in Cologne (Old Town), near the airport, Chocolate Museum, City Hall, and Wallraf-Richartz-Museum. Also nearby are Alter Markt and Great St. Martin Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Hotel Severinshof Koeln City features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Severinshof Koeln City Amenities
Mercure Hotel Severinshof Koeln City features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 253
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Mercure Hotel Severinshof Koeln City has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Mercure Hotel Severinshof Koeln City Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.