Availability: Pullman Cologne
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Cologne business property near Cologne Cathedral
Centrally located hotel with easy access to all the city's main attractions.
This property has a new wellness area with sauna, steam bath and fitness centre, as well as two onsite restaurants.
Bright and modern rooms, each with a comfortable bath with daylight, air conditioning, safe, minibar, TV, phone and high-speed Internet. Rollaway beds are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pullman Cologne Amenities
Pullman Cologne offers a restaurant, a bar and a café. Recreational amenities at Pullman Cologne include a full-service spa, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. The hotel also offers business services which include a meeting room, ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. There is wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk and pets are accepted.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
d.light - Extensive breakfast buffet offered in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
GeorgeM. - Twelfth-floor restaurant offering views of Cologne and the cathedral. Features Mediterranean cuisine, as well as a selection of fine wines and elegant cocktails. GeorgeM is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
e.l.f. - Guests can enjoy ice-cold fresh Kölsch, a variety of cocktails, light snacks, and a large selection of cakes and desserts.
The wellness Spa at the Pullman Cologne hotel offers a sauna, steam bath, as well as facial and body treatments. A fitness center is also available.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Pullman Cologne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.